The Definitive Guide to Prenuptial Agreements
This ring-to-altar guide is a valentine to anyone who's dating, contemplating marriage, living with someone, or engaged.
Compassionate Legal Advice from the Leading Expert
Family law attorney Arlene G. Dubin describes how prenuptial agreements stimulate communication and compromise, enhancing the prospects for a happy marriage. Ms. Dubin is a partner at Moses & Singer LLP, a full-service law firm based in New York City, and chair of the Matrimonial and Family Law practice group there. Ms. Dubin also represents unmarried persons in connnection with cohabitation and parenting agreements and married persons in connection with postnuptial agreements and divorces.
Learn the Facts, Dispel Common Misconceptions About Prenups
In addition to defending the much-maligned prenup, Ms. Dubin offers a wise and witty handbook for negotiating a prenuptial agreement, including:
• How to pop the p-word and how to respond
• Checklists to make sure there will be no court after the courtship
• Real-life and celebrity profiles
• Special sections for young people, women, entrepreneurs, and cohabitants
• Tips for married couples because it's never too late
Enjoy a Better Marriage with More Open Communication
Every bride and groom will say "I do" to prenuptial agreements after reading this book.