About the Author: Arlene G. Dubin
- Author of "Prenups for Lovers: A Romantic Guide to Prenuptial Agreements," a pro-prenup primer, published by Villard Books, a division of Random House, Inc.
- Active legal practice focusing on prenuptial, post-nuptial, cohabitation, parenting, stipulation of settlement and divorce agreements as well as litigation.
- Co-chair of Matrimonial and Family Law practice group and partner in Moses & Singer LLP, a full-service law firm, with 100 attorneys, providing legal services to prominent industries, individuals and families.
- Over 25 years of experience in family law, including financial and tax issues, equitable distribution, spousal and child support, child custody and access, estate planning and issues relating to same-sex marriage and unmarried couples.
- Received the distinction of being listed in the 2010 edition of Law & Politics’ New York Super Lawyers.
- Graduated cum laude from the College of Arts & Sciences of Cornell University and Brooklyn Law School, where she was Editor-in-Chief of the Brooklyn Law Review.
- Received a master's degree in journalism from the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism and worked as a journalist prior to becoming an attorney.
- Happily married to Bud Rosenthal -- with a prenuptial agreement, of course.